Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is all one to me if a man comes from Sing Sing Prison or Harvard. We hire a man, not his history.
- The question Who ought to be boss? is like as Who ought to be the tenor in the quartet? Obviously, the man who can sing tenor.
- The object of living is work, experience, and happiness. There is joy in work. All that money can do is buy us someone else’s work in exchange for our own. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it.
- The high wage begins down in the shop. If it is not created there it cannot get into pay envelopes. There will never be a system invented which will do away with the necessity for work.
- It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.