Our work is the presentation of our capabilities.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- People are so constituted that everybody would rather undertake what they see others do, whether they have an aptitude for it or not.
- The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it.
- The really unhappy person is the one who leaves undone what they can do, and starts doing what they don’t understand; no wonder they come to grief.
- There is no crime of which I do not deem myself capable.
- Oral delivery aims at persuasion and making the listener believe they are converted. Few persons are capable of being convinced; the majority allow themselves to be persuaded.
- Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.