No great intellectual thing was ever done by great effort.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The principle of all successful effort is to try to do not what is absolutely the best, but what is easily within our power, and suited for our temperament and condition.
- When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.
- A great thing can only be done by a great person; and they do it without effort.
- If a great thing can be done, it can be done easily, but this ease is like the of ease of a tree blossoming after long years of gathering strength.
- Doing is the great thing, for if people resolutely do what is right, they come in time to like doing it.
- Every great man is always being helped by everybody; for his gift is to get good out of all things and all persons.