Renouncement: the heroism of mediocrity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Youth is not a question of years: one is young or old from birth.
- Fatalism is the lazy man’s way of accepting the inevitable.
- Most virtue is a demand for greater seduction.
- Why grab possessions like thieves, or divide them like socialists when you can ignore them like wise men?
- There are. intangible realities which float near us, formless and without words; realities which no one has thought out, and which are excluded for lack of interpreters.
- The advantage of love at first sight is that it delays a second sight.