It’s not a slam at you when people are rude — it’s a slam at the people they’ve met before.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- People who treat other people as less than human must not be surprised when the bread they have cast on the waters comes floating back to them, poisoned.
- It is rude to silence a fool, and cruelty to let him go on.
- If things are natural, they’re easy. If they’re unnatural they’re difficult. I have never met a man who found it difficult to marry, but I have never found a man who found it easy to divorce either.
- Do you sometimes think, if I could just see Christ. If I could meet him. If I could talk to him personally, then this life would be easier. But you have seen him. You have met him. You have talked to him personally. This knowledge, believed in faith, can make life easier.
- The cane leaves a mark on your flesh for a few hours, a day or two. The good answers to the questions leave a mark on your brain for many years, sometimes even for life.
- A fly may sting a stately horse and make him wince; but one is but an insect, and the other is a horse still.