The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Wooing the press is an exercise roughly akin to picnicking with a tiger. You might enjoy the meal, but the tiger always eats last.
- Acceptance of others, their looks, their behaviors, their beliefs, bring you an inner peace and tranquillity — instead of anger and resentment
- We must accept life for what it actually is — a challenge to our quality without which we should never know of what stuff we are made, or grow to our full stature.
- Happiness can exist only in acceptance.
- Some people swallow the universe like a pill; they travel on through the world, like smiling images pushed from behind.
- Accept everything about yourself — I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end — no apologies, no regrets.