Happiness can exist only in acceptance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We must accept life for what it actually is — a challenge to our quality without which we should never know of what stuff we are made, or grow to our full stature.
- Accept everything about yourself — I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end — no apologies, no regrets.
- Acceptance of others, their looks, their behaviors, their beliefs, bring you an inner peace and tranquillity — instead of anger and resentment
- The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favor wish that he might have done you a greater one.
- Ah, when to the heart of man was it ever less than a treason to go with the drift of things to yield with a grace to reason and bow and accept at the end of a love or a season.
- Always fall in with what you’re asked to accept. Take what is given, and make it over your way. My aim in life has always been to hold my own with whatever’s going. Not against: with.