If life were measured by accomplishments, most of us would die in infancy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The best training any parent can give a child is to train the child to train himself.
- There are two great forces in this world — good and evil; and no man is worth his salt unless he has lost and won battle for a principle.
- Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.
- One must marry one’s feelings to one’s beliefs and ideas. That is probably the only way to achieve a measure of harmony in one’s life.
- The truth of the matter is that there’s nothing you can’t accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you’re absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You’re willing to take massive action, (3) You notice what’s working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.
- The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune.