Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We need to teach the highly educated man that it is not a disgrace to fail and that he must analyze every failure to find its cause. He must learn how to fail intelligently, for failing is one of the greatest arts in the world.
- If you have always done it that way, it is probably wrong.
- There is a great difference between knowing and understanding: you can know a lot about something and not really understand it.
- People are very open-minded about new things. As long as they are exactly like the old ones.
- In America we can say what we think, and even if we can’t think, we can say it anyhow.
- Thinking is one thing no one has ever been able to tax.