Man is always more than he can know of himself; consequently, his accomplishments, time and again, will come as a surprise to him.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The sports page records people’s accomplishments, the front page usually records nothing, but man’s failures.
- Man can acquire accomplishments or he can become an animal, whichever he wants. God makes the animals, man makes himself.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- Having once decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs of tedium and distaste. The gain in self confidence of having accomplished a tiresome labor is immense.
- Accomplishment is easiest when we work the hardest, and it is hardest when we work the easiest.
- The truth of the matter is that there’s nothing you can’t accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you’re absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You’re willing to take massive action, (3) You notice what’s working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.