Accomplishment is easiest when we work the hardest, and it is hardest when we work the easiest.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The fellow who does things that count, doesn’t usually stop to count them.
- The easiest way to get a reputation is to go outside the fold, shout around for a few years as a violent atheist or a dangerous radical, and then crawl back to the shelter.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- There is merit in the attempt, and a whole lot accomplished along the way.
- The truth of the matter is that there’s nothing you can’t accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you’re absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You’re willing to take massive action, (3) You notice what’s working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.
- Every day’s a perfect gift of time for us to use. Hours waiting to be filled in any way we choose. Each morning brings a quiet hope that rises with the sun. Each evening brings the sweet content that comes with work well done.