One forgets too easily the difference between a man and his image, and that there is none between the sound of his voice on the screen and in real life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- My movie is born first in my head, dies on paper; is resuscitated by the living persons and real objects I use, which are killed on film but, placed in a certain order and projected on to a screen, come to life again like flowers in water.
- Model. Two mobile eyes in a mobile head, itself on a mobile body.
- Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a school of inattention: people look without seeing, listen in without hearing.
- The true is inimitable, the false untransformable.
- In the NUDE, all that is not beautiful is obscene.
- An old thing becomes new if you detach it from what usually surrounds it.