An actor is only merchandise.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The mug is a tool. My ace in the hole. To have looks is the bonus on top of what motivates me to be an actor. Not to realize they’re an asset would be counterproductive to the cause; they serve the common good.
- If I wasn’t an actor, I’d be a secret agent.
- Actors are one family over the entire world.
- I’m an actor. And I guess I’ve done so many movies I’ve achieved some high visibility. But a star? I guess I still think of myself as kind of a worker ant.
- While we look to the dramatist to give romance to realism, we ask of the actor to give realism to romance.
- If a farmer fills his barn with grain, he gets mice. If he leaves it empty, he gets actors.