I must say that acting was good training for the political life that lay ahead of us.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A woman is like a teabag — only in hot water do you realize how strong she is.
- The Sixties, of course, was the worst time in the world to try and bring up a child. They were exposed to all these crazy things going on.
- Acting provides the fulfillment of never being fulfilled. You’re never as good as you’d like to be. So there’s always something to hope for.
- Acting on a good idea is better than just having a good idea.
- I am acquainted with no immaterial sensuality so delightful as good acting.
- The mere mechanical technique of acting can be taught, but the spirit that is to give life to lifeless forms must be born in a man. No dramatic college can teach its pupils to think or to feel. It is Nature who makes our artists for us, though it may be Art who taught them their right mode of expression.