I’m not handsome in the classical sense. The eyes droop, the mouth is crooked, the teeth aren’t straight, the voice sounds like a Mafioso pallbearer, but somehow it all works.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Rambo isn’t violent. I see Rambo as a philanthropist.
- I’ve been involved in something which was chaotic and insane. All I can say now is that I am, and intend to stay, a single man.
- Like I said, I’ve got too much respect for women to marry them, but that doesn’t mean you can’t support them emotionally and financially.
- One forgets too easily the difference between a man and his image, and that there is none between the sound of his voice on the screen and in real life.
- I’m disappointed in acting as a craft. I want everything to go back to Orson Welles and fake noses and changing your voice. It’s become so much about personality.
- Speak the speech, I pray you, as I pronounced it to you — tripping on the tongue; but if you mouth it, as many of your players do, I had as Leif the town-crier spoke my lines. Nor do not saw the air too much with your hand, thus, but use all gently; for in the very torrent, tempest, and as I may say, the whirlwind of your passion, you must acquire and beget a temperance that may give it smoothness.