The greatest potential for control tends to exist at the point where action takes place.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
- Action seems to follow feeling, but really action and feeling go together; and by regulating the action, which is under the more direct control of the will, we can indirectly regulate the feeling, which is not.
- Existence was given us for action. Our worth is determined by the good deed we do, rather than by the fine emotions we feel,
- Unless a capacity for thinking be accompanied by a capacity for action, a superior mind exists in torture.
- The action is best that secures the greatest happiness for the greatest number.
- When all is said the greatest action is to limit and isolate one’s self.