Action is the product of the qualities inherent in nature.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Action should culminate in wisdom.
- Those who consciousness is unified abandon all attachment to the results of action and attain supreme peace. But those whose desires are fragmented, who are selfishly attached to the results of their work, are bound in everything they do.
- Valor, glory, firmness, skill, generosity, steadiness in battle and ability to rule — these constitute the duty of a soldier. They flow from his own nature.
- Sages speak of the immutable Tree of Life, with its tape root above and its branches below.
- The live in wisdom who see themselves in all and all in them, who have renounced every selfish desire and sense craving tormenting the heart.
- Fear not what is not real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and cannot be destroyed.