The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The ultimate inspiration is the deadline.
- Build today, then strong and sure, With a firm and ample base; And ascending and secure. Shall tomorrow find its place.
- I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.
- If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s OK. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot.
- You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
- I think there is something, more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers, there aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.