If you don’t make things happen then things will happen to you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Apply yourself. Get all the education you can, but then, by God, do something. Don’t just stand there, make it happen.
- People say to me, You were a roaring success. How did you do it? I go back to what my parents taught me. Apply yourself. Get all the education you can, but then, by God, do something. Don’t just stand there, make something happen.
- Whatever fortune brings, don’t be afraid of doing things.
- Do it now! can affect every phase of your life. It can help you do the things you should do but don’t feel like doing. It can keep you from procrastinating when an unpleasant duty faces you. But it can also help you do those things that you want to do. It helps you seize those precious moments that, if lost, may never be retrieved.
- Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.
- Every man of action has a strong dose of egoism, pride, hardness, and cunning. But all those things will be regarded as high qualities if he can make them the means to achieve great ends.