We are always getting ready to live, but never living.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We are taught by great actions that the universe is the property of every individual in it.
- The ancestor of every action is thought.
- Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.
- A man’s action is only a picture book of his creed.
- Act, if you like, but you do it at your peril. Men’s actions are too strong for them. Show me a man who has acted and who has not been the victim and slave of his action.
- There is a tendency for things to right themselves.