Fresh activity is the only means of overcoming adversity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one’s thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.
- When all is said the greatest action is to limit and isolate one’s self.
- Then indecision brings its own delays, And days are lost lamenting o’er lost days. Are you in earnest? Seize this very minute; What you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
- The deed is everything, the glory is naught.
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
- How shall we learn to know ourselves? By reflection? Never; but only through action. Strive to do thy duty; then you shall know what is in thee.