Don’t be a spectator, don’t let life pass you by.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When all is said and done, more is said than done.
- If you’re bored with life — you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things — you don’t have enough goals.
- If he’s got golf clubs in his truck or a camper in his driveway, I don’t hire him.
- Don’t tell your problems to people: eighty percent don’t care; and the other twenty percent are glad you have them.
- Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
- On this team, we’re all united in a common goal: to keep my job.