Our acts make or mar us, we are the children of our own deeds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Initiative is doing the right thing without being told.
- We are the children of our own deeds.
- There are fathers who do not love their children, but there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson.
- Separated lovers cheat absence by a thousand fancies which have their own reality. They are prevented from seeing one another and they cannot write; nevertheless they find countless mysterious ways of corresponding, by sending each other the song of birds, the scent of flowers, the laughter of children, the light of the sun, the sighing of the wind, and the gleam of the stars –all the beauties of creation.
- A library implies an act of faith.
- One is not idle because one is absorbed. There is both visible and invisible labor. To contemplate is to toil, to think is to do. The crossed arms work, the clasped hands act. The eyes upturned to Heaven are an act of creation.