I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Build today, then strong and sure, With a firm and ample base; And ascending and secure. Shall tomorrow find its place.
- The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Yesterday’s the past and tomorrow’s the future. Today is a gift — which is why they call it the present.
- Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.
- Each today, well-lived, makes yesterday a dream of happiness and each tomorrow a vision of hope. Look, therefore, to this one day, for it and it alone is life.
- I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.