If you act like you know what you’re doing, you can do anything you want — except neurosurgery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Speak out in acts; the time for words has passed, and only deeds will suffice.
- As one acts and conducts himself, so does he become. The doer of good becomes good. The doer of evil becomes evil. One becomes virtuous by virtuous action, bad by bad action.
- We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves. If what we are now has been the result of our own past actions, it certainly follows that whatever we wish to be in future can be produced by our present actions; so we have to know how to act.
- None of us are responsible for all the things that happen to us, but we are responsible for the way we act when they do happen.
- Act, don’t react!
- Heaven never helps the men who will not act.