You can’t pick cherries with your back to the tree.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- No problem can be solved until it is reduced to some simple form. The changing of a vague difficulty into a specific, concrete form is a very essential element in thinking.
- If you have to ask how much it costs, you can’t afford it.
- A man always has two reasons for doing anything — a good reason and the real reason.
- The wise man bridges the gap by laying out the path by means of which he can get from where he is to where he wants to go.
- Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.
- When you expect things to happen — strangely enough — they do happen.