You can’t pick cherries with your back to the tree.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When you expect things to happen — strangely enough — they do happen.
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
- If you have to ask how much it costs, you can’t afford it.
- No problem can be solved until it is reduced to some simple form. The changing of a vague difficulty into a specific, concrete form is a very essential element in thinking.
- Well, I don’t know as I want a lawyer to tell me what I cannot do. I hire him to tell how to do what I want to do.
- A man always has two reasons for doing anything — a good reason and the real reason.