Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If there are people who feel that God wants them to change the structures of society, that is something between them and their God. We must serve him in whatever way we are called. I am called to help the individual; to love each poor person. Not to deal with institutions. I am in no position to judge.
- Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.
- Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.
- I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn’t touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.
- In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love