It is impossible to walk rapidly and be unhappy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A man of action forced into a state of thought is unhappy until he can get out of it.
- There is no use trying, said Alice; one can’t believe impossible things. I dare say you haven’t had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
- He who walks with the lame learns how to limp.
- He who limps is still walking.
- One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.
- As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears.