Action to be effective must be directed to clearly conceived ends.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Action itself, so long as I am convinced that it is right action, gives me satisfaction.
- We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
- Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.
- The person who talks most of his own virtue is often the least virtuous.
- Time is not measured by the passing of years, but by what one does, what one feels and what one achieves.
- The policy of being too cautious is the greatest risk of all.