Good things happen to those who hustle.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A life of frustration is inevitable for any coach whose main enjoyment is winning.
- Write the bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble.
- Action is greater than writing. A good man is a nobler object of contemplation than a great author. There are but two things worth living for: to do what is worthy of being written; and to write what is worthy of being read; and the
- In the final analysis, the questions of why bad things happen to good people transmutes itself into some very different questions, no longer asking why something happened, but asking how we will respond, what we intend to do now that it happened.
- It is not good enough for things to be planned — they still have to be done; for the intention to become a reality, energy has to be launched into operation.
- One mustn’t allow acting to be like stockbroker — you must not take it just as a means of earning a living, to go down every day to do a job of work. The big thing is to combine punctuality, efficiency, good nature, obedience, intelligence, and concentration with an unawareness of what is going to happen next, thus keeping yourself available for excitement.