We have all the light we need, we just need to put it in practice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Many people profess Christianity. Very few live it-almost none. And when you live it people may think you’re crazy. It has been truthfully said that the world is equally shocked by one who repudiates Christianity as by one who practices it.
- For light I go directly to the Source of light, not to any of the reflections.
- As I lived up to the highest light I had, higher and higher light came to me.
- Worry is a useless mulling over of things we cannot change.
- I pray without ceasing now. My personal prayer is: Make me an instrument which only truth can speak.
- There is a criterion by which you can judge whether the thoughts you are thinking and the things you are doing are right for you. The criterion is: Have they brought you inner peace? If they have not, there is something wrong with them — so keep seeking! If what you do has brought you inner peace, stay with what you believe is right.