What an elder sees sitting; the young can’t see standing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- People sitting on top of the world, usually arrived there standing up.
- So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t sit there. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.
- Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.
- Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- We must not sit still and look for miracles; up and doing, and the Lord will be with thee. Prayer and pains, through faith in Christ Jesus, will do anything.
- It doesn’t do any good to sit up and take notice if you keep on sitting.