We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
- You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
- We are the only beings on the planet who lead such rich internal lives that it’s not the events that matter most to us, but rather, it’s how we interpret those events that will determine how we think about ourselves and how we will act in the future.
- I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.
- Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.