You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
- In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
- Action is the foundational key to all success.
- We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.
- My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain — and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.
- The truth of the matter is that there’s nothing you can’t accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you’re absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You’re willing to take massive action, (3) You notice what’s working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.