You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The truth of the matter is that there’s nothing you can’t accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you’re absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You’re willing to take massive action, (3) You notice what’s working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.
- Most people never feel secure because they are always worried that they will lose their job, lose the money they already have, lose their spouse, lose their health, and so on. The only true security in life comes from knowing that every single day you are improving yourself in some way, that you are increasing the caliber of who you are and that you are valuable to your company, your friends, and your family.
- Why do people persist in a dissatisfying relationship, unwilling either to work toward solutions or end it and move on? It’s because they know changing will lead to the unknown, and most people believe that the unknown will be much more painful than what they’re already experiencing.
- Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.
- Commit to CANI! — Constant And Never-ending Improvement
- If you are truly flexible and go until… there is really very little you can’t accomplish in your lifetime.