A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
- You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
- We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
- Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting… eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?
- The truth of the matter is that there’s nothing you can’t accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you’re absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You’re willing to take massive action, (3) You notice what’s working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.