A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
- Action is the foundational key to all success.
- You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
- You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don’t think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully.
- We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.
- I also remember the moment my life changed, the moment I finally said, I’ve had it! I know I’m much more than I’m demonstrating mentally, emotionally, and physically in my life. I made a decision in that moment which was to alter my life forever. I decided to change virtually every aspect of my life. I decided I would never again settle for less than I can be.