I didn’t think; I experimented.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
- The words printed here are concepts. You must go through the experiences.
- Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.
- Write the bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble.
- We will not know unless we begin.