I didn’t think; I experimented.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.
- Thought and theory must precede all salutary action; yet action is nobler in itself than either thought or theory.
- We will not know unless we begin.
- To begin, begin.