Only the guy who isn’t rowing has time to rock the boat.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The world does owe you a living, but it doesn’t home deliver.
- Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
- Life leaps like a geyser for those who drill through the rock of inertia.
- It isn’t sufficient just to want — you’ve got to ask yourself what you are going to do to get the things you want.
- When a man asks himself what is meant by action he proves that he isn’t a man of action. Action is a lack of balance. In order to act you must be somewhat insane. A reasonably sensible man is satisfied with thinking.
- A lot of people go through life like they are rowing a boat. They look at where they have been (the PAST) rather than where they are going (the FUTURE).