Whoever wants to reach a distant goal must take small steps.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Have a bias toward action — let’s see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away.
- Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.
- The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
- What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
- One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.
- To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind, and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor.