Only the actions of the just smell sweet and blossom in the dust.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is no armor against fate.
- Thought is the blossom; language the bud; action the fruit behind it.
- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
- It was prettily devised of Aesop, The fly sat on the axle tree of the chariot wheel and said, what dust do I raise!
- Thought and theory must precede all salutary action; yet action is nobler in itself than either thought or theory.
- No, Ernest, don’t talk about action. It is the last resource of those who know not how to dream.