To look is one thing, to see what you look at is another, to understand what you see is a third, to learn from what you understand is still something else, but to act on what you learn is all that really matters! How do I act?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- None of us are responsible for all the things that happen to us, but we are responsible for the way we act when they do happen.
- Act, don’t react!
- Do it this very moment, Don’t put it off, There’s no use in doing a kindness, if you do it a day too late.
- I like these words — they seem to suggest action: If you hear a kind word spoken Of some worthy soul you know, It may fill his heart with sunshine If you’d only tell him so. If a deed, however humble, helps you On your way to go, Seek the one whose hand has helped you. Seek him out and tell him so. If your heart is touched and tender Towards sinner log and low, It might help him to do better If you could only tell him so.
- The road of life can only reveal itself as it is traveled; each turn in the road reveals a surprise. Man’s future is hidden.
- The only way you can bring in the harvest in the fall is to plant in the spring, and to water, weed, fertilize in the summer