Believe in boys and girls and men and women of a great tomorrow that what so ever the boy soweth the man shall reap.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Some people forget to plant in the spring, idle away the summer hours and then expect to reap in the fall.
- The road of life can only reveal itself as it is traveled; each turn in the road reveals a surprise. Man’s future is hidden.
- Don’t wait to be a great man — be a great boy.
- It’s no good agreeing with a person who can’t make up his mind.
- Do it this very moment, Don’t put it off, There’s no use in doing a kindness, if you do it a day too late.
- I like these words — they seem to suggest action: If you hear a kind word spoken Of some worthy soul you know, It may fill his heart with sunshine If you’d only tell him so. If a deed, however humble, helps you On your way to go, Seek the one whose hand has helped you. Seek him out and tell him so. If your heart is touched and tender Towards sinner log and low, It might help him to do better If you could only tell him so.