It’s no good agreeing with a person who can’t make up his mind.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- You can’t plow a field by turning it over in your mind.
- What the mind attends to, the mind considers. What the mind constantly considers, the mind believes. What the mind believes, the mind eventually does.
- It doesn’t do any good to sit up and take notice if you keep on sitting.
- The road of life can only reveal itself as it is traveled; each turn in the road reveals a surprise. Man’s future is hidden.
- I like these words — they seem to suggest action: If you hear a kind word spoken Of some worthy soul you know, It may fill his heart with sunshine If you’d only tell him so. If a deed, however humble, helps you On your way to go, Seek the one whose hand has helped you. Seek him out and tell him so. If your heart is touched and tender Towards sinner log and low, It might help him to do better If you could only tell him so.
- Do it this very moment, Don’t put it off, There’s no use in doing a kindness, if you do it a day too late.