They that sow in tears shall reap joy. [Psalms 126:5]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Enter through the narrow gate. The gate that leads to damnation is wide, the road is clear, and many choose to travel it. But how narrow is the gate that leads to life, how rough the road, and how few there are who find it. [Mathew 7:13-14]
- Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. [Isaiah 48:10]
- Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day.
- They have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.
- And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be nor more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain. [Revelation]
- Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comet in the morning. [Psalms 30:5]