You never know what events are going to transpire to get you home.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We ain’t gonna go bouncing off the walls for the next ten minutes, because when its over we’ll still have the same problems. We’ve gotta find a way to work this out and stay alive.
- Failure is not an option.
- The actual tragedies of life bear no relation to one’s preconceived ideas. In the event, one is always bewildered by their simplicity, their grandeur of design, and by that element of the bizarre which seems inherent in them.
- Painful as it may be, a significant emotional event can be the catalyst for choosing a direction that serves us–and those around us — more effectively. Look for the learning.
- Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
- Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.