Only entropy comes easy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- War is the supreme drama of a completely mechanized society.
- Traditionalists are pessimists about the future and optimists about the past.
- The cities and mansions that people dream of are those in which they finally live.
- However far modern science and techniques have fallen short of their inherent possibilities, they have taught mankind at least one lesson: Nothing is impossible.
- By his very success in inventing labor-saving devices, modern man has manufactured an abyss of boredom that only the privileged classes in earlier civilizations have ever fathomed.
- Today, the notion of progress in a single line without goal or limit seems perhaps the most parochial notion of a very parochial century.