Things were bad but now they are OK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When the leadership is right and the time is right, the people can always be counted upon to follow — to the end at all costs.
- There are times in everyone’s life when something constructive is born out of adversity… when things seem so bad that you’ve got to grab your fate by the shoulders and shake it.
- When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.
- Nothing bad ever happens without equal or growth
- Not everything which is bad comes to hurt us.
- A heart well prepared for adversity in bad times hopes, and in good times fears for a change in fortune.