If you want to win anything — a race, your self, your life — you have to go a little berserk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There are those of us who are always about to live. We are waiting until things change, until there is more time, until we are less tired, until we get a promotion, until we settle down — until, until, until. It always seems as if there is some major event that must occur in our lives before we begin living.
- Anything that changes your values changes your behavior.
- We may think there is willpower involved, but more likely change is due to want power. Wanting the new addiction more than the old one. Wanting the new me in preference to the person I am now.
- The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved.
- In my room as a kid… I’d play a fighter and get knocked to the floor and come back to win.
- In every adversity there lies the seed of an equivalent advantage. In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time.