No one would ever have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in a storm.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We all know that sponges grow in the ocean but I wander how much deeper the ocean would be if that wasn’t the case.
- In times of storm, the shallowness of the root structure is revealed.
- If your cup seems too bitter, if your burden seems to heavy, be sure that it is the wounded hand that is holding the cup, and that it is me who carried the cross that is carrying the burden.
- There will be no crown bearers in heaven who are not cross bearers on earth.
- Adversity is a fact of life. It can’t be controlled. What we can control is how we react to it.
- Two frogs fell into a bowl of cream. One didn’t panic, he relaxed and drowned. The other kicked and struggled so much that the cream turned to butter and he walked out.