Adversity is a fact of life. It can’t be controlled. What we can control is how we react to it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There are times in everyone’s life when something constructive is born out of adversity… when things seem so bad that you’ve got to grab your fate by the shoulders and shake it.
- No man is more unhappy than the one who is never in adversity; the greatest affliction of life is never to be afflicted.
- Everybody has a hot button. Who is pushing yours? While you probably cannot control that person, you CAN control the way you react to them.
- Two frogs fell into a bowl of cream. One didn’t panic, he relaxed and drowned. The other kicked and struggled so much that the cream turned to butter and he walked out.
- No one would ever have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in a storm.
- Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them