Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Two frogs fell into a bowl of cream. One didn’t panic, he relaxed and drowned. The other kicked and struggled so much that the cream turned to butter and he walked out.
- If the going is real easy, beware, you may be headed down hill and don’t know it.
- Adversity is a fact of life. It can’t be controlled. What we can control is how we react to it.
- If your cup seems too bitter, if your burden seems to heavy, be sure that it is the wounded hand that is holding the cup, and that it is me who carried the cross that is carrying the burden.
- If you’re on thin ice, you might as well dance.
- We all know that sponges grow in the ocean but I wander how much deeper the ocean would be if that wasn’t the case.