Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Two frogs fell into a bowl of cream. One didn’t panic, he relaxed and drowned. The other kicked and struggled so much that the cream turned to butter and he walked out.
- If the going is real easy, beware, you may be headed down hill and don’t know it.
- I didn’t know I’d have to be torn down before I could be built up.
- No man is more unhappy than the one who is never in adversity; the greatest affliction of life is never to be afflicted.
- In times of storm, the shallowness of the root structure is revealed.
- If you’re on thin ice, you might as well dance.